Vallioor, Tirunelveli District
Nature of Position
- Responsible for project implementation, project staff and project office in the project implementation area.
- Formulate project working plan in line with the proposed programme.
- Conduct need assessment/feasibility study as and when required.
- Maintain cordial relationship with project team, government departments, like-minded organisations, community members and all other stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of the programme.
- Conduct periodical monitoring visits to all project beneficiaries and other stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of the programme in compliance with prescribed systems and procedures.
- Prepare and submit quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports along with relevant data, case studies, and photographs.
- Correspond/communicate with government departments or like-minded organisations, with the prior intimation/approval of the reporting authority.
- Network with government bodies and other likeminded organizations for an effective lobby and advocacy at the national level.
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly budgets for the project for review and adoption.
- Maintain confidentiality of all accounting information including financial contributions and donations.
- Undertake all other work incidental and necessary for the efficient running of the Project.
*** Last date for receiving the application is 11th November 2020.
Interested candidates can send their resume with one page testimony to email@example.com.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Women candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply.